RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Tank Shock

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:19:02 -0500

> > > 1) Make a morale check for the unit being
> overrun.

I don't see how morale factors into 'avoid a big thing that's trying to run
over you.' If units had an initiative stat I'd use that. As it is, I see the
easiest way is to move the tank to the infantry and roll 4+ To-Hit. Hit =
armor save, miss = move the infantry aside and keep moving the tank. Nothing
else. Infantry that are hit but make their armor save will stay where they are
and the tank moves on.

> > > a)Fight a immediate round of CC with any
> model(s) in base to base
> > contact with the overrunning model.

I origionally thought about this, then realized how many dice would be dropped
during the movement phase. Add in the question of multiple close combats in
different phases and you've got something I don't want to deal with.
-Yar