RE: [NetEpic ML] [UPDATE] HUGE EPICentre Update!

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:49:52 +0000

 Hi Tom!

I think the layout is superb!!!!
-----> Cheers!

But I noticed that some of the liks on the articles page is wrong you may
want to to take a look at that. -----> Checking it out now, do you have any
examples?
Has anybody come forward with the old battlereports (some of them where
really good)
-----> The ones from Issues 1-3 of Incoming!? They are the next project after graphics, getting them
online :).

Regards