RE: [NetEpic ML] Whatever happened to Superior Models, the Mataac range?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:20:18 -0400

Hi!

Some time ago (net epic 3.0) it was decided that the squats needed their
"own" APC's and tanks. We came up with quite a few:

Ironshield- heavily armored APC, slow but has the armor of a land
raider.
Ironhammer- MBT, like all squat vehicles, very slow but heavy firepower.
Retributor- specialized heavy tank for siege warfare.
Hellfury- basically a super heavy APC, imagine a baneblade that carries
troops.....
Hearthlord- super heavy tank with a HUGE gun.
Behemoth- new praetorian with a squat super-secret weapon- a rail gun!

You can download the squat book for more information.

Peter