Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New poll for netepic

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 06:20:29 -0800 (PST)

I haven't gotten to the poll yet but I beleive that a
rhino on charge can move up to 50cm when carrying
Space Marines. we play per original rules that it is a
percentage of time that the rhino moves. So if the
rhino charges and moves 80% of its movement that would
equal 40cm and the occupants if charging/advancing
would have 20% of their move left, moving 4/2cm from
the rhino (if they were assault troops it would be
6/3cm). We feel this is fair because you have to
decide if you want to keep your guys in a charging
rhino or not. Being able to move your SM troops that
quick is nasty. Only a T-Hawk would be able to move
them more quickly. I will check out the poll and cast
my vote.
Darius