NetEpic Version 5

From: NetEpic Webmaster <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:32:20 -0000

Hi all,

        I will use most certainly use NetEpic 5, as far as I can see NetEpic was born from Space Marine 2nd Ed, and has had a gradual evolution with each version steadily improving. We have had new models provided to us which with this revision will gain rules, we have cleaned up a lot of mistyped information, errors and cost anomalies. Without evolution, games stagnate, I like to face different tactical challenges when I play NetEpic, in fact when I face units that I have never played against before it keeps me on my toes...

        Chess is the obviously contradiction to my view, it doesn't evolve it has a static rules system, but EPIC is more than just a test of logic, it is a whole world, an atmosphere which is reflected in the fan fiction we get for it. As part of this, new units and updated rules (not necessarily changed rules, but reworded to make them clearer) are essential to keep the system alive.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of Netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy