RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:38:33 +0100

That is fair, however, it is developement we are looking for! Projects like
these do generate traffic on our list... and that is most important. If we
want this great hobby to prosper in the future, we need to continue to make
developements.... But these developements could just as well revolve around
bringing inn new armies rather than making new rules revisions all the
time....!!!

The Slann/Necron is a great excample of this. We have also had Dark Eldar
and TAU, but nobody seems that interested in picking up these trails (I've
done codexes for both)... The Norwegian connetcion delivered a brand new
army in the last issue of incomming but it didn't get any attention at
all... and that is kind of a bummer when you put a lot of work into
something.....

I think that the one thing we all would like to do is play more games....
And i think the best way of doing this is to make some sort of NetEpic
campaign..... As in the battlereports from the old Epic center......

Nils