Re: [NetEpic ML] Units pinned in close combat

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...> <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:40:03 -0000

Yes, that were my thoughts.

Another situation: a skimmer fought a close combat with another unit
and draws. In the subsequent phase it choose not to be pinned (the
other unit is not a skimmer) so it can fly away, but is given First
Fire orders, and basically stays in the same place (ie, in close
combat).

The question is: should the aforementioned skimmer be permitted to
make a Pop-up attack? Can the unit that will STILL be in close combat
with it when it will come down negate the pop-up?

My idea is that the skimmer is free to leave combat, but in no way it
can make a pop-up attack (maybe versus another enemy) when it is
still in base-to-base contact with another unit.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I think he means the actual model engaged, namely the warhound. In
case
> of a detachment you can give it orders if there are unpinned models.
>
> Peter

can