Re: [NetEpic ML] Units pinned in close combat

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 05:03:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
We have seen this alot in my group since their are
eldar players. Jet bikes and Vypers were big culprits
since they can make pop-up attacks. If they are on FF
they can pop-up and then be back in CC with the unit
that couldn't pin them. In effect giving them 2
attacks, 1 ranged (albeit 15cm) and 1 CC. I think that
units that do this should have their CAF reduced by
half or all because you pop-up and the unit that was
in base contact says ok I'll shoot from underneath. We
played it as above mentioned with the ability to
pop-up and CC normally.
Darius
--- "AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>"