Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranid Hive Mind cards

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:50:44 -0800 (PST)

You are correct but I think it is cheesey to play it
that way. "I don't want you to shoot my Genestealers
so I will play the card now so 1) you can't shoot them
and 2)ha...ha...ha...your devastators wasted their
firing turn (or whoever was firing at them." When I
play cards for my tyranids I try to anticipate who
will need what cards and place the card face down next
to the swarm and when a certain effect takes place let
the other player know it. Sometimes I put the card
down at the start of the movement and others at the
end of the movement. I can usually tell who will need
what card. It is more fair this way and most cards are
flipped in the movement phase, overrun, 3x speed or
unit moves and shoots like an HQ (great for the
bio-titans).
Just my take.
Darius
--- "AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>"