Bunkers,Minefields etc

From: Gustavius Q Knackerthrasha <justin.hewlett_at_...> <justin.hewlett_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:36:27 -0000

Hi just played a game on the weekend, 4 way no allies, bash-a-thon.. We
found that primarily I need to make more terrain, the game played right
into the hands of the Imperiall guard/Space Wolves.

In setting up some large areas of rubble, I decided to also make a few,
bunkers, mine fields, razor wire and Strongholds.

I was wondering of there are any limits in purchasing these for an
army, Ie: Can you buy 3 lots of mine fileds or 8 strongholds?.. Does
each fortification use a specail card or support card slot, like the
Off-table barrage option? I need to know so I can decide wether I need
to make HEAPS of these features.

Thanks
gus