RE: [NetEpic ML] Bunkers,Minefields etc

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:55:40 -0400

Hi!

If I remember correctly the battlefield works work as support cards, so
you can get as many as you desire as long as you have slots for it.

Jar, after checking the core rules in your latest version in the files
section, I don't see we specified what type of cards battlefield works
are.

I guess it needs updating if there is agreement that they indeed
represent support cards.

Opinions?

Peter