Re: [NetEpic ML] Weapons uniformation...

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...> <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:08:14 -0000

As I said, IMHO at least it should be an AA weapon...

Talking about Tyranids... how do you consider this army? I haven't
still played a single game with them, but they seems to me a powerful
army with some underpriced units, at the cost of nearly impossible
victory conditions...

One thing I have to say: with NO other army (I've played SM, TAU,
Eldar and some Imperial Guard 'til now) I've felt the real POWER when
making an army list... tons and tons of really, really scary units at
my disposal... yum!

Ok, maybe I've an Hive Mind... O_o