Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Weapons uniformation...

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:41:08 +0100

I have a nid army. Have onlye used it twice though, and I didn't really like it. It is comprised of a lot of crappy units, and a few REALLY good ones. My personal preference is to play with units somewhere in between (Like SM or squats, yeahh!! :-))

Further, I find their army composition to be quite weird. I would rather see them with a composition more like the orks. Few big swarms rather than lots of small detachments scuttling all over the place.

The nids are obviously inspired by the Alien-movies, but I picture them more like the bugs in Starhip Troopers.

Maybe I will create my own hivefleet sometime...

Eivind