[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:50:09 +0200

[snip]
> And a Tank can pin a Tank?

No. I have sent mail about this before. How would two tanks fight it out? By
strapping hatchets on gun barrels and rotating the turret very fast.
However, this was about infantry vs tanks.

 and why a bulky marine should pin my
> harlequins? (tze!)

They can't at least in original (RT) 40k rules. Harlequins could move past
enemy troops without getting pinned. However, usually they coose to enter CC
because most other troops are mincemeat after being in CC with Harlequins.

> I think we don't need so many rules, only something to play a
> nice game,
> don't start mumbling what's real or not

I already did.

, just try to define some rules
> that describe at a reasonable level of abstraction what can happen in
> the battlefield.

Like a tank stopping in the middle of infantry to be barbequed?

Jyrki Saari