RE: [NetEpic ML] Gutbuster Weapons: Q's

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:44:24 +0200

[snip]

Ok, I'd like a little clarification myself. Does the Gutbuster work like this:

Say I'm aiming at a enemy titan. If the shot scatters off the titan's base, it's a miss. Otherwise I pick a lower leg hit location and roll the aiming dice as normal, right?

Now suppose the titan is in the way of the rolling ball template. My interpretation is that I would roll aiming dice to hit a lower leg location. If the result scattered off the hit location template, the shot would miss. Is this correct?

Assuming it is and the shot scatters off the template. Does the titan still lose its shields?

Jyrki Saari