[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: Andy Michaud <amichaud_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 11:23:39 +0000

Ok I am totaly lost as to what rules for pinning are being discussed.
Would It be possible to see all the idea's in one place? or in some kind of
format...I'm clueless. :) It might help to sort it out.

As far as I am concerned I really liked Warprat's last post, It seemed
simple enough while covering all (that I can see off the top of my head)
the areas.