RE: [NetEpic ML] alternitive armies

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:55:47 +0200

Well, the Arbites aren't really an army, but law enforcement agency. Even though they are heavily armed. There rarely is a force larger than a company present at any one time. However, they would make a nice addition to the PDF list.

As for the AM, that's what the Tech guard are. Even though personally I don't use the current fluff for Adeptus Mechanicus and their heretical machine god, some people still like them. So if you're planning to add some cyborgs and servitors go right ahead!! I for one would like to see 'em.

> I have several Ideas if anyone is
> interested. I'm also working on a new Imperator variant called the
> Cathedral (or mayby Cardinal, I havn't made up my mind yet)for the
> adeptus soritas and the stats for the dreaded psi-titan based off
> the reaver Titan hull called the nemesis.
>
> Any comments?

Sounds good. The more the merrier! Myself, I have the draft of a fearsome Squat praetorian on drawing board (be afraid, be VERY afraid), but it will stay there for as long as I have not found a correct appearance for that monster...

> -Justin

Jyrki Saari