Re: [NetEpic ML] chaos 5.0 - locations

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...> <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 00:27:27 -0000

>it contains a lot of my ideas that I'm putting forward in the draft
insted of onto the list. Perhaps a bad habit as it give 'em
authenticity they shouldn't have, but I'm lazy.

Hi yar.
I have read a big part of YOUR codex...sorry, I have not had enough
time for read it all...but now that I can read this message from you
I'm happy cause I have understand why I don't know half of your codex.

So, imho, if a NetEpic member (that we can call MR.X) can't connect
for much time, when he returns to be on-line the first place for his
navigation is the file section of net epic.

So MR X. now can read the new chaos codex, that borns from the
NETEPIC discussions in the time that MR.X can't connect.

Now MR.X can download the chaos codex and can play with his friends
and discuss with them about this codex, because this no a simply
codex BUT A CODEX THAT BORNS FROM THE OPINION OF THE NETEPIC
DISCUSSION GROUP!

What will do MR.X when will know that the chaos 5.0 codex contains
"a lot of my ideas that I'm putting forward in the draft insted of
onto the list."

Sorry Jar, you are one of the best creative person that i have met
(from your work obviously) but imho, you can't put your work in
the "official" folder only because yuo are lazy.Your codex have
anything more of that Antichrist (drugo) 's codex.

Why in your codex there are still there the "daemon engines"
attribute if it works only for korne engines?
Why there are not the Peter's animosity rules ?
Why there is not specification about minion daemons size? are they
infantry ?
Why there is not the list of Lord of battle weapons?

These things have been discussed in this ML!!!

And then I say: is this the "base" codex for the final version of
5.1 ? Or we must integrate the Antichrist version ?

bye