RE: [NetEpic ML] chaos 5.0 - transitions

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:04:06 +0000

>slant is against it since they are specialty weapons for the banelord,
>but its just an opinion I don't feel too strongly about one way or
>another.

Definately keep them as banelord only.
Not only are they what makes it unique, but I cant see Chaos being
innovative enough to manufacture new weapon systems for titans when they
have used the same stuff since the Heresy.

in 40K at least, imperials get the tech, chaos get the demon tentacles :)

Weasel

Find din ferie p� MSN Rejser http://www.msn.dk/rejser