Re: [NetEpic ML] chaos 5.0 - transitions

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:11:39 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:

> upgraded from their original version to make it more potent.

No no, I think that 800 points cost with fixed weapons is correct!
Anf I think that can't exists a Banelord hull (550) with other
weapons! In fact I will vote this on poll :)

> slant is against it since they are specialty weapons for the
banelord,
> but its just an opinion I don't feel too strongly about one way or
> another.

Imho other titan can purchase special gods weapons, because the
biggest advantage of a Korne titan is the bonus on daemon engines if
the chaos palyer is winning (and this justifies the 800 point of
banelord :P), if other titan purchase these weapons it doesn't take
the bonuses.