Re: [NetEpic ML] chaos 5.0 - transitions

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:09:56 -0000

I would let Chaos use the normal titans, most if not all of the titan
weapons are not new anyway, they are old pre-heresy tech and Chaos has
converted a few titan legions since anyway.

If they can have the Abominatus, then they can certainly manage to get
together a few vulcan mega bolters, etc.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy