[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:05:30 -0600

Hi!

We are discussing the pinning rules in context of revising them so any ideas
on the issue are much appreciated. As for the previous comments you can go
to e-group snd search the group database for old e-mails to see whats been
commented on. We are still in the early phases so you have'nt missed muched.

Peter