[NetEpic ML] Re: Advances after close combat

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:08:43 -0600

Hi!

I certainly agree on your points, although up to the moment the votes aren't
there for close combat change, although it will be re-addressed soon. I like
what you have come with since it makes morale more important and yields
realistic results.

I would urge those aginst to reconsider if something like what Mr.
Carrington could be accepted.

Peter