Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] chaos 5.0 - locations

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:10:13 +0100

At 09.06 04/03/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> >Now MR.X can download the chaos codex and can play with his friends and
> discuss with them about this codex, because this no a simply codex BUT A
> CODEX THAT BORNS FROM THE OPINION OF THE NETEPIC DISCUSSION GROUP!
>
>You know, you're right. My apologies. When I get some free time this
>weekend I'll edit the book and clean things up (could the Chaos coodinator
>get me a list of official changes so far?). In the meantime I'll move
>things on Yahoo to more accurately reflect the file origins. Thanks for
>pointing out a problem.
>-Yar

Ok Yar, when I read your late message (when you declare lazy ^__^ ) I fill
with anger, fury and so on, and wrote a mail with mt burning rage. BUT
since I'm a Mr. X I cannot send until tonight, but after read this I can
only said that you're a great, is not for all admit own error and repair!!

Go ahead mans!!!!