Core rules proposal

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:35:56 +0100

Hi to all!!!

I've a proposal, there are many special units that are... not very
"special", I mean medics, bonesinger and so on, and some support units that
are a little more than "support"... this lead to a situation were in medium
battle there aren't medics cause there are Titans...

So it's my idea:

Make a "new" kind of card, the "support max 1", wich take a support slot
but can be purchased only one for company, and in this category I'll put
all medics and tech, all flyer, chaplains and so on.

If the idea find some agreement we can decide who fall in this category
when debate the codex, what do you think?

Let me know!!!

Zerloon