Bug int the Core

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:25:10 +0100

Hi to all!!

I note a "error" in the core rules, or at least I think so.

In the 4.1 if you bought a flier transport you lose the normal transport
for detach, because it must mantain coerency I think.

But now... I can purchase a company, place the rhino anywhere, imbark on
thunderhawk and go for it...

I think we must add that when I take a flier transport (thunderhawk,
vampire etc.. etc..) I MUST assign it to a detachment, and even if they
don't have to mantain coerency the detachment lose the usual transport.

This also avoid an innatural presence of flier transport...

Let me know!!

Zerloon