[NetEpic ML] Re: Advances after close combat

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 00:49:58 -0800

Sorry E.

I can really understand how you feel, but I can also see the other side
of the coin.

Your units bust thier butts trying to get to the objectives first.
Probably giving up the opportunity to fire in doing so. Then some 2nd
turn Chaos army comes crashing down on top of you. Some of your units
barely manage to hang on to the objectives. Next turn you won't be so
lucky.

It goes both ways.

I could go for broken units having to fall back 5cm., however. Whether
they make thier morale roll, or not.

My 2cts.

Warprat