Re[2]: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] IG

From: christian danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 00:10:19 +0100

Hello Peter,

why should they become a special card ?

which player in generell uses 5 of the same support cards in average
games....?
okay, i sometimes boost my kult of speed, but with jyrkis kind of
argumentation not only deathstrikes would become special cards, then
others would say "oh, this one is too heavy, lets make it special
cards" - for example pulsa rokkits etc...

i do not think it makes sense at all to change the structure.
there were some aspects like a chaos thunderhawk for example which
made sense.

deathstrikes by the way are not that heavy, if a player chooses 5 of
them its his own mistake,

the mix within an army structure is the best.

well, anyway, just my opinion again.

--
christian danckworth
miniature-design