Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Core rules proposal

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:36:36 +0100

>---> Personally I feel that is too much complexity, and is unneccessary,
>however if titans become support cards then people could just have armies
>of titans... in a normal space marine or eldar army list, doesn't exactly
>fit the fluff even if they are pretty ineffective :). Leave them as
>special cards, I mean, they form a centrepoint for a force, Titan Legions
>ruined titans for me. I hated the titan companies... then titans could
>earn there points in kills, especially with buy two get one free :_at_!

Hey, wait a moment, who said titan? Titan should remain special card, and
even if I like titan battlegroup I think that it should be special cards
that take 2 slot, not Company Card!!

But talking again about my "support max 1" rule, I would note that it's
adding no complexity, not even a real new type of cards... If you see, SM
Commander have a little sentence that said "there can be only one in a
battle" (well, + or -...) my proposal is only to make support all special
cards that are not very special, and add a note like "even if support card
there can be purchased only one for company", and similar note added to all
support cards that are a little special, like flyer.

Zerloon