Re: [NetEpic ML] Whats The Difference In Bases?

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:18:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
For about $3 you can buy a 1mm or 2mm thick sheet of
plastic at a hobby shop and make your own. That's what
I do. They have a how to on the Epicentre site. I draw
out the 20mm sq bases on the sheet, center them and
drill 5 holes using a bit a little smaller than a
1/4". You have to try it a few times but it works. Or
just cut the bases with a razor knife and mount them
on top of it. Works great for bikes, trikes and
buggies.
Darius