BarragesQ

From: Gustavius Q Knackerthrasha <justin.hewlett_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:40:48 -0000

Hi

I asked a question the other week, regarding the location a (Gutbuster)
Ball template hits, and was informed it always hits the lower portion
of the titan, (Feet) this lead me to come up with two more questions.

Q. If the ball dosn't directly line up with a leg does it count as a
miss, or does the titan base = a hit?.. eg can it go straight through
its legs?

Q2. Eg: If I place a barrage template on one of the Imperators Guns,
and there is a squad of troops on the ground (100ft) below the gun

Does it work as any of the following...

1) Pick a location on the gun - roll deviation - roll for any troops
alos under the template

2) It hits the troops and roll deviation on the titans foot

3) It hits either just the Gun or the Troops

4) I cant aim at the gun, so it doesn't matter

5) None of the above

Hope this makes sense.