Re: [NetEpic ML] Whats The Difference In Bases?

From: Gustavius Q Knackerthrasha <justin.hewlett_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:25:04 -0000

Hi

I use the new bases, all my oponents use the old ones.. its not much of
a difference, Except travelling between terrain, through cities etc, It
can be due to LOS that only 2 or 3 stands at the front can shoot...

Everything else we just say they are the same, If I have one of the
long stands in a building, it can still be assaulted even if the long
stand takes all the room... Ie, theoretically if I had a 20x20 stand
there would be room to assault, so count it as ANY stand.

Apparently, there is supposed to be an advantage against barrages with
the long stands, (less can fit under) but i havnet experienced any
advantage from this in any of my games, Just the disadvantage of LOS.