Re: Just a silly question...or not

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:40:15 -0000

Interesting... but I'm for removing the "-1 to be hit on charge" from
Scout Titans instead of giving it to all fast units... Not to mention
that a Warhound with 2 Chainfists is really tough to get rid of,
being a real close combat monster.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Albert Farr� Benet" <cibernyam_at_h...>
wrote:
> Why does a titan which charges 50 cm get a -1 to hit from enemies?
>
> What about a Rhino? its smaller and goes with the same speed. And
an Eldar
> Vyper? even smaller and even faster, but no bonus on charging. In
my opinion
> it's nice for scout titans to have an extra protection (apart from
void
> shields and thick armour (irony here)) when charging but its quite
nonsense
> in the end, it's fast but also big, what about smaller (and faster)
things?
> Coherency vs Balance.
>
> That was just a thought that happen to came to my mind (perhaps
extending
> this malus to faster (50+ cm) charging units? well that would mean
changing
> the CC core ruleset and...no... I didn't meant that, nooo...
ZAPZAPZAP!).