RE: [NetEpic ML] Just some thoughts

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:58:56 -0800 (PST)

You are right. A bike squad assaulting troops in the
woods or even a grav bike squad.
a late response to the warhound titan and its doge
abiltiy is only ever activated if the warhound charges
and we forget half the time when it does because
players rarely charge the damn thing unless necessary.
It does have some decent weaponry. Try hitting that
thing when it doesn't move you usually scatter off the
sneaky git. Leave it as is methinks.
Darius
--- Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>