Re: Just a silly question...or not

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:19:43 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...>
wrote:
> On the other hand, if we lower the Warhound survivability against
other titans, that disrupts game balance in a titan-vs-titan fight.
Perhaps we can give the Warhound a "-1 to be hit by other titans"
instead? I dunno - I'll have to play with the numbers for a bit, but
I'm guessing the easiest solution would be to just remove the bonus.

I agree with this! Is good idea that respects the purpose of the
original rule!