Re: Will Heresy 2 work for my...................................?

From: johnleahy55 <jleahy55555_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 05:33:50 -0000

  Thanks, guys. Peter are the force design notes for Heresy 1
outdated for H2? I was planning on designing an Excel file to rate
up stuff. I want to use H2 for my Epic stuff but the other guys are
more inclined to try a Non Epic game first. They are leaning towards
DS2 but I want LOTS of stuff on the table and DS2 will just take too
long to do.
Thanks,
John