Re: Core rules Deep Reading (long)

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:18:24 -0000

I've always played that transports and carried troops share the same
activation (this permits to embark, move and disembark troops in the
same turn, too).

Even if transports and carried troops belong to different units, they
share the same activation the turn they "interact".

Just my 0.02€.

ALL YOUR TRANSPORTS ARE BELONG TO US.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Albert Farr� Benet" <cibernyam_at_h...>