Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Core rules Deep Reading

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:00:19 +0000

> Lots of luck = a roll of less than 2 on 2d6. Sound about right? That's
>what regular infantry needs to damage a fortification. They need a 2 or 3
>to damage a standard building, which is only a 1-in-12 chance. I don't want
>to have infantry able to breeze their way through buildings, but I don't
>want it flatly impossable either. I think a 1-in-12 chance is ok.

well, its actually 1 in 36

Giving engineers a bonus to do it is fine with me. Same way titans are
handled, with elite units getting a bonus.

IMO, we might as well employ the same philosophy.

Also, needs to be kept in mind that 40K weaponry is much more powerfull than
anything we posses. So allowing troops a tiny chance of bringing down the
structure is fine with me

Weaz

Send s�de postkort til s�de mennesker http://www.msn.dk/postkort