Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Reward for Black Legion

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:33:30 +0100

As Abbadon and Horus both came from the Black Legion and were able to unite
the various powers, perhaps an ability to negate the animosity rule across
the entire board for one turn? Or they just negate it permanently in any
units within 10cm.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy