RE: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Reward for Black Legion

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:42:08 +0300

The Chaos codex is quite brief about the BL; it is just said that the BL is the "Codex" Chaos SM chapter. They are the most versatile and "make use of all equipment available to chaos marines". They can also use all of the different chaos marks, although obviously they must be on different units. No specific reward is mentioned.

Since the Black Legion has at one point or another had the favor of all the Chaos Powers, how about something like "Favor of Chaos". Some possible effects of the card:

a)+1 to-hit and +d6 to CAF for one turn (like Daemon Engines when Chaos is winning)
b)Ignore animosity for one turn
c)Get two additional reward cards
d)Increase the duration of a reward (2 turns instead of one)

Note that I'm NOT suggesting that the card has four effects and the player may choose which one to use.

> -Yar

Jyrki Saari