Re: [NetEpic ML] Landraider Company price increase

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 04:59:45 -0700 (PDT)

I saw it too. It does kinda suck for my Bloodaxe orks
who use Landraiders too. My SM will be hurting because
in big games I field 2 landraider companies. At their
new price they are more expensive than a titan. You
can do what my groupd does. Play 3.1 and 4.0 rules
using the new rules from the current 5.a-j rules that
are agreed upon. The counter artillery is a good
example of this. I know we had a dbate about th points
a while back. Squats are expensive but they have great
break point values, SM have great morale, IG are cheap
but low morale etc... That is the one thing the cost
formula can't computate. There are a lot of new rules
in the current beta of 5.
Darius