Re: [NetEpic ML] Landraider Company price increase

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:17:43 +0100

The problem is, Land raiders although they look cheap on paper, seem
balanced in the game. Even in a 6k game I have never taken too, just doesn't
fit my playing style.

Has there been any playtesting at the new points and what was the results?

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy