[NetEpic ML] Re: Heresy is here!

From: Graham Whitehead <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:53:33 -0000

Hi everybody,

    I am a NetEpic newbie, but have been playing 2nd Edition for many years. give me a couple of weeks to try out NetEpic and I will be happy to throw my own humble ideas in to the forum.

    Peter, I would love to try the new Heresy ruleset as well, I don't know how to contact you directly but if you could send me a copy I would be very grateful. My e-mail is graham_at_...