RE: [NetEpic ML] [UPDATE] Changes to Epic40k.com and NetEPIC.org

From: Maksim-Smelchak <max200_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 07:55:43 -0700

Tom,

I'm behind you no matter the choice. I trust your judgment.

Combining the two to save money is a great idea. Epic40k.com is all but dead
anyhow with the forum traffic having moved. the content is still great, but
mopving it (having paid proper respect to Tuffskull) sounds like a great
idea.

Shalom,

Maksim-Smelchak.