Re: [NetEpic ML] please read this

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:31:38 +0100 (BST)

dont get me wrong....

I am currently going through the rules and have yet to finish reading. I did vote more by accident than anything else. However now I have had the chance to read more into it, I see nothing as yet to disagree with. I must say though I am new to this so I am not so up-to-date the way some on this list are.

Doug

NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...> wrote:
Come on guys, lets remain contructive here, do you have a list of what you
don't like and why in the new Chaos codex, then I am sure we have a quick
recap and go over the points. After all, everyone has there own views and it
would be useful to to hear them all.

As far as I am aware the Chaos codex was well polled and got a broad
spectrum of ideas, but if you have more then throw them into the melting
pot. It cannot help to brainstorm a bit, especially if there are unhappy
people out there.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy