[NetEpic ML] Re: Psyker System for consideration

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:43:45 -0500

This is an OK start for bringing psykers into the game, but let's try to
not go too far here. I mean, exactly how much effect does a single
psyker have on a battle field? Certain powers would be a given IMO-
Dispell Demon/Banish, and area of effcet powers. But let's try to not
make them game breakers. Also, they should probably be limited in some
fashion, 1 per 1000pts taken for example. Now, in looking at the
Astropath stuff, I think that it may have too great a power sphere at
75cm range. It might be better to scale the range of powers by mastery
level, say along the lines of 10cm of range per level of mastery (maxing
out at 40cm). Just some ideas to kick around.