RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1216

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:40:32 +0300

With that I agree wholeheartedly. However, the last time suppression was discussed it went down the drain for just the same reason CC did: too unfair for low morale troops. I made a set of suppression rules which did not use morale but a kind of blast marker (I can hear the flamethrowers warming up). The rules were published in a back issue of incoming (9 I think, the last article. It is there even though it doesn't show in the TOC) but like every other article in incoming it has been silenced to death, eg. no comments whatsoever. :o(

> Eivind

Jyrki Saari