Titan Battlegroup

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 01:58:14 +0200

Hi Again!!!!!

I come with another wonderful idea about titan battlegroup, or host or mob!!

At least it seems wonderful to me, I hope someone agree!! ^___^

Idea is simple, in my mind battlegroups share some problem:

hull discount
coerency
company card type
composition

So this is my idea:

When you form a Titan Battlegroup (or Host, or Mob or Brood) you must
purchase hull and weapons for all, there are no discount.
You cannot include Scout Titan in a Battlegroup.
Titans observe no coerency.
Titan Battlegroups must contain at least three Titans, they can contain more.
Every Titan is indipendent from others in regard to order, vp, morale and
other.
The number of Titan, divided by 2 rounded up give the number of Special
Cards slot needed to purchase this Battlegroup.

Example:
I take 1 Warlord and 2 Reaver (2 special Cards)
3 Warlord 6 Reaver (5 Special Cards)
etc. etc.

so your's opinion?

please let me know!!!!