[NetEpic ML] Re: Capital Imperialis variant model

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:59:22 -0600

My friend has a Capital Imperialis and they are nearly the same size. The
model is about 1/2" shorter than the CAp. Imp. model he has. I have always
felt the troop carriers were much smaller than they should be for the scale
of the infantry models, this one is no exception. I never could see 2
detachments of guardians in a falcon either.

At 09:37 PM 01/10/2000 , you wrote:
>I purchased two of these last weekend. frankly I believe it to be the
>correct shape for the C. I. but not nearly large enough. A variant on
>the leviathan perhaps, but not a CI. It would need to be about 4 times
>the size.

Do you have any suggestions for another substitute?

DanLobb_at_...