[NetEpic ML] Re: Capital Imperialis variant model

From: <psorah_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:14:39 -0800

I must have either purchased the wronge thing, or the C.I.'s that I
have seen are different from the ones you are talking about. The
person I play with has a couple that are about 3.5 inches tall by about
5 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. nothing near the 1.5 inches by 2 by
1 that the lost in space model I bought last weekend. I nagging voice
is telling me that this may be one of those two release things, the
first was a massive hunk of lead that cost way to much to make and sell
at a profit, so it got scaled down to a second release, but that is
only a fealing I have, nothing concrete.

Paul

dan lobb <danlob-_at_...> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic/?start=1759
> My friend has a Capital Imperialis and they are nearly the same size.
The